What can I expect? What happens at the party program?
Your Birthday at the Zoo Program
- Your birthday party program is booked for 1.5 hours. (either: (A) 12:00 – 1:30 pm, (B) 2:30 – 4:00 pm, or (C) 9:30 – 11:00 am-this time slot is by request ONLY via PHONE).
- The party host will be ready for you at the ALC 15 minutes before your program.
- In your 1.5 hours, you’ll:
- be greeted and welcomed to the ALC by the Party Host and shown to your party room where everyone can leave their jackets, presents, etc.
- be brought to the animal classroom. There you’ll have an approx. 45 minute program hosted by our SZS interpreter and get to meet and learn about several of our live, animal ambassadors.
- then, you’ll go back to your private party room and have approximately 45 minutes for your own party program (games, opening gifts, eating cake, etc).
- at the end of your time, your party host will help you tidy up the room, then you can gather your things and either head home or head into the zoo.
- You will receive an Adopt-A-Critter birthday gift package for the animal you’ve chosen for the birthday child.