Warning: ALLERGY ALERTS: Nuts, Food, Animals, Animal Bedding.
We provide nut-free snacks (if snacks are included) for our programs when a known allergy exists. Please be aware that if your child has a severe contact allergy (not an ingestion allergy) that some of the animals are fed nuts and peanut butter.
Our Zoo Camps are NOT a safe environment for children with severe contact allergies to nuts or other food types, or animals and/or their bedding material. This affects all of our camps as we go behind the scenes to various zoo keeper only locations. Please inform the Saskatoon Zoo Society of any allergies your child may have.
Special Needs: We strive for a safe, fun environment for all our participants, however, our staff is not trained to accommodate every special need. To ensure our camps remain inclusive and safe for everyone, please contact the Saskatoon Zoo Society directly to discuss ANY special needs your child may have, BEFORE you register, so our program staff can determine what and if accommodations can be made to ensure a great camp experience for all.
Registration Procedure: Please have the following on-hand when you register your child(ren).
1) Your Visa or MasterCard and the expiry date.
2) Your child’s hospitalization number.
3) An emergency contact and phone number.
4) Any allergies or medical conditions that you feel we should be aware of to ensure a positive camp experience for your child. See note above.
5) Your Saskatoon Zoo Society membership card number if you are a member. (note: please purchase online prior to registering if you want to become a member)
Registration for summer camps 2107 will open March 2017.
We do allow substitutions. Please note any changes are subject to a $25.00 administration fee. You can give your spot to a friend and notify the Saskatoon Zoo Society of the changes. You can also contact the Saskatoon Zoo Society and we may be able to arrange a substitution from our waiting list.