2016 Eligibility Requirements:
You agree to the following:
- You are unable to send your child to camp without this financial assistance. Anyone that has already applied online for camp registration on March 6th and paid is automatically disqualified.
- You must submit a recommendation letter from your child’s teacher, principal, school community co-ordinator or a trusted member of society (ex. pastor) that can vouch for your financial situation.
- Submit a short (one paragraph), hand-written letter from your child explaining why they wish to come to Summer Zoo Camp. These will need to be faxed in to the Saskatoon Zoo Society at 306-975-3326, scanned and emailed to info@saskatoonzoosociety, dropped off at 1903 Forestry Farm Park Drive (Administration office) or mailed to 1903 Forestry Farm Park Drive Saskatoon, SK S7S 1G9 Attention: Kathleen Zary
- You must be able to provide lunch and snacks each day for your child and provide your OWN transportation to and from the summer zoo camp (Forestry Farm Park and Zoo).
- You must submit online application no later than May 2, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE, THE LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. WE WILL CONTACT THE INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS CORRECT ON THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE.
Online registration form opens March 7th at 7am central time